Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CLOSED The Social Picnic $500 CASH, Kodak Camera and Kobo eReader

Winner to be announced soon...



The Social Picnic event is finally here, hosted by This Lil Piglet and Family Approve. To enter the giveaway, the Rafflecopter giveaway form will be located on the hosts blogs July 11th 12:01 AM EST - 19th 12:01 AM EST; please enter this giveaway below.

**We`ve had such a wonderful response to this event, we have decided to hold a 2nd Social Picnic Giveaway Hop event.  If you would like to be included as a participant, like you see listed in the Rafflecopter entry form below, please signup up on this form and submit payment.  You will be placed on the entry form by order of payment received.  The quicker you signup and pay, the higher you will place on the list. Details about dates and the actual giveaway will follow soon.**

Enter to win...

$500 Cash via PayPal

Kodak Easyshare M590 Digital Camera - $199 Value




Breakfast at the diner with friends. A night out with the gang. Whatever the moment brings, sharing crisp, sharp pictures is simple with the KODAK EASYSHARE M590 Digital Camera. The world’s thinnest 5X optical zoom digital camera[1]boasts a fashionable and modern design that will attract attention from the moment you pull it out of your bag. And Kodak’s Share Button keeps you connected to family and friends long after the flash goes off. Tag pictures directly from your camera for e-mailing or uploading to KODAK Gallery, YouTube, FACEBOOK, FLICKR, and ORKUT sites. The real KODAK MOMENT happens when you share.

Kobo eReader Touch Edition - $139 Value

Smaller, lighter, faster than the original Kobo eReader. Infrared Touch Screen lets you turn pages, bookmark locations, adjust font size and type, and search for favorite books with the swipe of a finger. Touch with anything - the Kobo Touch is so sensitive you can even use a gloved hand. The new 6" E Ink Pearl screen offers higher contrast and faster refreshes compared to previous Kobo Readers. Built-in Wi Fi connects you directly to the Kobo bookstore to shop over 2.3 million eBooks, newspaper and magazine subscriptions. Get a preview or sample for any book, sync content and bookmarks and download books instantly. Virtual keyboard for easy typing and auto suggestions as you type keywords. The Kobo Touch is lightweight and compact, and fits easily into a purse or jacket pocket. The signature soft quilted back creates a book-like experience. Finally, discover a new dimension of reading, unlock awards and track your reading progress all with Kobo Reading Life, a built-in social sharing platform.



A big thank you goes out to our sponsors, Kodak and Indigo/Chapters

 
Rules of the giveaway:
  1. Each entry gains you one entry towards winning the prizes.  Follow as many as possible to increase your chance of winning.
  2. The $500 Cash (CAD funds) prize is open Worldwide. The Kodak digital camera and Kobo eReader Touch edition is open to US and Canada residents only.  One winner will be chosen and will win ALL prizes.  If the chosen winner is located outside the US or Canada, they will win the cash prize only and a second winner will be chosen for the remainder of the prizes.  The winning entry will be checked to ensure they have complied with their entry.  If it is found that the winning entry has not completed the entry requirement, a different winner will be selected.
Tips:  
  1. If you've never used Rafflecopter before, it's an easy way to enter giveaway's.  Keep in mind that Rafflecopter is run using Javascript so you must enable javascript on your computer to use.  If you are having trouble, try a different browser or make sure you have updated your computer and browser. 
  2. If you notice that when you click on ``I Did This`` you get a blank window that pops up, you may be running on an older browser.  Rafflecopter works on IE7 and newer.
  3. GFC has been having issues where the widget has not been showing up on some blogs intermittently.  This is completely out of my hands and is a Google issue.  On some blogs, you will see a follow option at the very top of the blog (Blogger blogs).  Some are following this way BUT this does not count towards following on GFC, it is not the same thing unfortunately.  Please check back and follow on GFC when it`s back up and running.  The incentive is that you will get an extra entry, when you do this.  The winning entry will be checked before the prize is awarded so if the winning entry happens to be a follow on GFC and you have followed at the top of the blog, you will be disqualified and a different winner will be selected.  We apologize for this but we want to be fair to everyone.  Hopefully we don't have anymore issues with GFC this week but we do not have control over this unfortunately.

Have fun hopping around following everyone and good luck!




28 comments:

stacey dempsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VickieB said...

One entry across all blogs or enter on each?

What about daily tweet?

Kathleen said...

Allow me to help you two.

roswell.. I just followed that one on GFC myself, it's right at the very top right.

VickieB... You only fill out the rafflecopter on one blog. The one on Family Approve and some of the other participating blogs is the same one. daily tweet is the very last possible entry in the rafflecopter.

Jeanette J said...

I forgot to enter the tweet url today on the form
http://twitter.com/#!/jlindahlj/status/90425463478026240

This Lil Piglet said...

Thanks Callista!

Yes, initially Culinary Topics did not have the GFC widget installed but she does now. :)

Entering on one form enters on all forms!

Also, if you notice Howard Reviews has nothing on her blog, she was getting her blog switched to Wordpress and thought it would be done before this event started and it was not. Please keep checking back to follow her on GFC for an extra entry. You can still follow her on Twitter and Facebook for the time being.

If there are any other problems or you notice anything, let me know.

Good luck!

Unknown said...

cannot find gfc for simple wyrdings

This Lil Piglet said...

Unfortunately GFC is having issues again. Some GFC widgets are not showing up, the problem using fixes quickly so please check back later to follow her on GFC. This issue is out of my hands because it is completely a Google issue and has nothing to do with This Lil Piglet. You will get another entry if you do this. One more entry means one more chance to win these great prizes! :)

Elle said...

I don't know if its the rafflecopter thing or me but every time I click on an entry it opens a blank page as well as the entry form. Irritating. Any idea why it is doing that? Some setting in my browser or somewhere I can change?

Elle said...

I heard back from the rafflecopter guys. It is not just me! I'm not crazy! I was beginning to wonder.

At least they are working on this and will probably get it fixed soon. My mind on the other hand...

Katie said...

for randamcity follow on facebook it is mcontrol on twitter

Silver said...

whew what a long adding gfc and twitter and fb hehehe

done all

Howard House Reviews has no GFC widget seems it is new wordpress blog.. how i can add him?

I only got this probs..

Silver said...

blogged it anyway..

http://www.earncash0nline.com/2011/07/social-picnic-win-500-and-more.html

Kathleen said...

Elle it's definitely not just you, it was doing it for me too and what's strange is I entered a rafflecopter giveaway on another blog today with no problem.

stacey dempsey said...

i removed my coment up top so as not to confuse things, i went back and had to refresh the page a few times and their GFC DID show up , so all good now phew

Silver said...

"Like" A-Helicopter-Mom on Facebook is always error, cant access the page

This Lil Piglet said...

Okie dokie, here' the low down...
I contacted Raffleopter, they are looking into the issues. Personally I do not get the errors some of you are getting, the @mcontrol links to Twitter fine for me, the A Helicopter Mom links to FB fine for me with no errors, the Randomocity linking to a different account I did get but when I went in to check the links and edit, they were what they are supposed to be. So I took screen shots and sent them to Greg at Rafflecopter. He has never seen this before. It's only doing this in my IE8 browser, when I tried FireFox, it works and links like it should. He tested it in Google Chrome, etc too and said he only sees this problem in the one browser. He's working on fixing this issue but in the meantime, try using another browser to get through the giveaway form and you should have no other problems. All of the links are correct, for whatever reason (one of which Greg from Rafflecopter is looking into and will hopefully have a fix very soon) some are getting the odd error or link switch. Keep in mind, Rafflecopter is still in beta so if you do see a problem, please write about it below and if possible Greg would love to have a screen shot so he can actually see whats going on. Without my screen shot of this link problem, he would never have known there was a problem because it wasn't showing this link issue for him. Like anything else in beta, there are always quirks to work out, that of which we are helping Rafflecopter with by a giveaway of this size. Regardless, Rafflecopter is still a lot easier to work with and to get through a lot quicker than any other method. I've used the google form way as an entries into a large giveaway, as some of you can relate, and it takes sooooo much time!

Please be patient but also please keep listing any problems below for Greg from Rafflecopter to read.

Thanks everyone and Good Luck! :)

This Lil Piglet said...

Oh and one more thing, if you can't get the link (follow or Like) to work through Rafflecopter, you can always go to Facebook and Twitter and search for that person and Like or follow them that way. You don't have to like or follow them on the Rafflecopter form for your entry, it just makes it easier. Just remember after to come back here, click on the "Did It!" and fill out that information on the Rafflecopter form. That's how your entries will be stored.

This Lil Piglet said...

I just worked my way through everyone, I now follow everyone listed (no I didn't enter the giveaway ;). I noticed that some Facebook like links would not come up in my FireFox browser but in my IE8 browser they worked fine. Just a tip, if you have a problem, a different browser works most of the time.

Jenn Spencer said...

I followed via GFC!

Thanks!
Jenn
learnquilling@gmail.com
I Love Making Hair Bows!

Unknown said...

I cannot post here either so I entered over at pawsitive living and it works fine there, just cannot enter my tweet here so can u delete my duplicates? the tweets will not be duplicate, but other things will i did contact greg myself 2 days ago but recv no reply

Deb said...

I did all the entries...wow this was a long one but Rafflecopter did make it easier...Thanks for this super Giveaway!
foxydebs@hotmail.com

Deb said...

Question:
As stated I've completed everything at this site..So do I go and complete everything on the other sites that are included in this giveaway or just this one site??

foxydebs@hotmail.com

This Lil Piglet said...

"I cannot post here either so I entered over at pawsitive living and it works fine there, just cannot enter my tweet here so can u delete my duplicates? the tweets will not be duplicate, but other things will i did contact greg myself 2 days ago but recv no reply"

That is just weird! It seems only a couple are having a problem at all but thank you for letting Greg know so he can fix it up. I'm glad you went over to Pawsitive Living to enter.

Deb, you only have to enter on one blog. All entries done on one blog will automatically be on all blogs participating. :)

Jeryl M. said...

Thanks for the great giveaway. I am new GFC follower. Visit my daughter and I at our blog, Says Me Says Mom (http://saysmesaysmom.blogspot.com) where we talk about anything and everything.

countrymamaof4 said...

Thanks for the giveaway & chance to win. Am a new follower.

Anonymous said...

I had a few errors but my main concern is that I accidentally submitted without entering my twitter or facebook (can't remember) on a form to either mommysmoments or culinarytopics. Sorry for not remembering but I went through most of the list before I left this comment.

So if you see an entry that just says Leslie with an AOL account..that would be me.


FB: elle rouge
@ef_og

outsiderein said...

I can't find One Income Dollar's GFC box....can anyone tell me where to find it? Thanks.

SweetShenanigans said...

^ I'm having the same problem as ousiderin: and I'm positve GFC is working because I checked all the other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...