Saturday, July 23, 2011

Get Kids to Listen without Nagging, Reminding or Yelling

Get Kids to Listen without Nagging, Reminding or Yelling!

Makobi Scribe is excited to partner with Amy McCready, founder of Positive Parenting Solutions to offer a free live training webinar on Thursday, July 28th from 9-10 PM EASTERN Time.

The session is…Get Kids to Listen without Nagging, Reminding or Yelling and Amy McCready promises that we’ll walk away with concrete tools we can use the next day and see results. I know you’ll be especially interested in learning the 5 R’s of Fair and Effective Consequences. You can view, hear, and interact with Amy similar to that of an on-site seminar. Participants are not required to have a webcam.

For more information about this FREE Parenting seminar please visit Macobi Scribe for more details.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I was wondering if you could post a tutorial (with pics??) showing how to add the +1 button? I am sure it is easy, but for some reason I cannot figure it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...