Tuesday, March 22, 2011

CLOSED - ChicBuds DJ Sport Headphones Review and Giveaway

Congratulations to winner/comment #15.
You will be emailed shortly! :)


Having four kids, three of which who love technology from music to movies to the computer, headphones are a must in my house.   Each child has their own taste in music, movies and computer games that they play and if it weren't for headphones, we would have fights on our hands.  My eldest daughter, Miss Priss has small ear canals and has always had a hard time properly fitting ear bud style headphones, they either end up causing her discomfort or they continually pop out.  The hard ear buds do not work at all.  She has also tried squishing the "easy-fit" ear buds to place in her ears for a better fit but after they expand they do the same as all the other ear bud style headphones, fall out.  She has tried holding them in place with her hand or having me put them in her ears with no success; it's sad to see her get so frustrated with something that is supposed to make her music experience better.

When I received the DJ Sport Headphones from chicBuds I was excited to have Miss Priss put them on and try them out.  Besides the fact that the headphones were pink and black, her favorite colors, I could tell when I took them out of the packaging that she would love them.  They adjusted to not only fit my head but to fit her head and ears perfectly with a cord long enough to reach all her devices and were foldable for easy storage or take-along. The insulated ears enhanced the quality of the sound coming out of the speakers.  Because the DJ Sport Headphones come in three colors, pink, multi-color and silver(great for the boys), and are easily transportable due to their foldable feature, they are the perfect set of fashionable headphones for my kids.  I love that they are transportable and can be easily stored; it will make our next trip in the car or on a plane a great experience for my little girl. 

COMPATIBLE WITH


iPhone, iPod, CD player, MP3 player, DVD player, airplane connector... basically any listening device!
•Folds up for ease of storage and convenient use
•Adjustable headband for a comfortable fit
•Insulating sound
•Driver unit: 44mm diameter dome
•Impedance: 32 ohms
•Sensitivity: 108dBĂ‚±3dB at 1kHz 3000
•Frequency response: 5Hz to 20KHz
•Plug: 3.5mm stereo plug
•Cord length: 1.5m

The girls and I were also given some special inspirational silicone bracelets to try.  Miss Priss chose the "Live Loud" bracelet and Squeakers chose the "Geek is the new Chic" bracelet.  I could not have said it better for my girls. They were very quickly the talk amongst the girls and their friends when Miss Priss and Squeakers wore these to school.







Buy It: Purchase your very own DJ Sport Headphones from http://www.chicbuds.com/ now.


Win It: Open to US and Canada Residents…ONE lucky winner is going to win 1 DJ Sport Headphones.
Mandatory Entry: Visit http://www.chicbuds.com/ and tell me what your favorite electronic product is(besides the DJ Sport Headphones).  **You must be a Google Friend Connect Follower of this blog to participate**


Bonus Entries:

1. Subscribe to our mailing list via email located on the right sidebar of this page. (2 entries/2 comments required)

2. Follow our RSS blog feed (1 entry/1 comment required)

3. Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook  (1 entry/1 comment required)

4. Become a follower of This Lil Piglet on Networked Blogs (1 entry/1 comment required)


5. Connect with me on Linked In (1 entry/1 comment required)
 
6.  Like me on Stumble Upon (1 entry/1 comment required)


7. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this review and giveaway and post the link in your comment to where I can find your blog post. (5 entries/5 comments required)

8. Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter  (1 entry/1 comment required) AND Tweet this out on Twitter using the Tweet link at the top of this post(Tweeting this on Twitter up to ONCE PER DAY will gain you 1 entry/1 comment required PER DAY for each day of the contest)

9.  Add my Review and Giveaway button to your website or blog sidebar, using the HTML code in the left sidebar of this blog and post the link where I can check. (3 entries/3 comments required)

**Giveaway ends 11:59 pm CST on April 5th, 2011. Open to US and Canada!**

Disclaimer: The product mentioned above has been provided free of charge from the company for the purposes of this review. Opinions expressed belong solely to This Lil Piglet and are NOT influenced in any way. Other than the review sample product This Lil Piglet has not received any form of compensation for the review of this product.

53 comments:

Annie1 said...

GFC follower Annie1

The chicBuds Wireless Headset is very cool!

ty

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

2

Email subscriber

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

Follow you on networked blogs

Anne

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

Follow you on StumbledUpon

greeeneyedwhwoman

ty

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

Follow you on Twitter

greeeneyedwhwom

http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/50370958426505216

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/50608662309380096


nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/51002545564430336

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/51353180843417600

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/51715383027183616

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/51895554791325696

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/52415459462615040

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/52807227395936256

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/53165677976104960

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Karla S said...

I like the RockBoom Speaker iPod Case. I also follow with google friend connect
ksceviour at hotmail dot com

Karla S said...

I like you on facebooK(karla Sceviour)

Karla S said...

I follow you on twitter
@ksceviour

Karla S said...

I tweeted
http://twitter.com/ksceviour/status/53488930229714944

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/53531579733131264

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/53922507169861633

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I love the Pink Leopard chain speaker! Never seen a speaker that small before lol.
aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I'm an email subscriber. #2
aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I follow you on Twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/54015947278782464

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/54194289734991873

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/54275878514987008

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/54560220600483840

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I blogged about the giveaway #1

http://wishfulthinking247.blogspot.com/2011/04/chicbuds-dj-sport-headphones-giveaway.html

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I blogged about the giveaway #2

http://wishfulthinking247.blogspot.com/2011/04/chicbuds-dj-sport-headphones-giveaway.html

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I blogged about the giveaway #3

http://wishfulthinking247.blogspot.com/2011/04/chicbuds-dj-sport-headphones-giveaway.html

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I blogged about the giveaway #4

http://wishfulthinking247.blogspot.com/2011/04/chicbuds-dj-sport-headphones-giveaway.html

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I blogged about the giveaway #5

http://wishfulthinking247.blogspot.com/2011/04/chicbuds-dj-sport-headphones-giveaway.html

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I put your button on my blogs. #1
http://wishfulthinking247.blogspot.com/

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I put your button on my blogs. #2
http://wishfulthinking247.blogspot.com/

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I put your button on my blogs. #3
http://wishfulthinking247.blogspot.com/

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/54615537157799936

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/54813404623417344

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/54891873831096320

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Jonnie (JB) said...

I loke the rock boom speaker ipod case

dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

Karla S said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/ksceviour/status/55106642789928960

Kristen said...

Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/55244416503394304

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/55393754802176000

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Snowy Summer said...

I like RockBoom Keychain Speaker Ball :)

spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Email subscriber (1)

spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Email Subscriber (2)

spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Follow blog via RSS

spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook

fb:suzie p. santos

spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Become a follower of This Lil Piglet on Networked Blogs

fb:suzie p. santos

spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter
@spdls0215

spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Twitter follower

http://twitter.com/spdls0215/status/55410490322587648

Erin C said...

love the chicBuds Wireless Headset

Erin C said...

tweet:
http://twitter.com/#!/canadagiveaways/status/55466185671712769

Erin C said...

Added button here #1:

http://canadiangiveaways.blogspot.com/p/fellow-canadians.html

Erin C said...

Added button here #2:

http://canadiangiveaways.blogspot.com/p/fellow-canadians.html

Erin C said...

Added button here #3:

http://canadiangiveaways.blogspot.com/p/fellow-canadians.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...