Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Transferring to WordPress Tonight

I have to apologize in advance for the down time This Lil Piglet will experience over the next 24-48 hours.  I agree, this is bad timing, considering the Blogtastic Extravaganza and Spa for Ma Giveaway event start dates this down time might effect, BUT it could not be avoided.  I will be extending the giveaway end dates by the number of days the blog is down in order to make up for it so please keep checking back to see when we are back up and running.




What's happening?


This Lil Piglet is finally making the transition to WordPress from Blogger.  It is a welcomed change due to many factors but naturally there will be a few bumps along the way, hopefully these bumps are very few.


Also, the site will be redesigned so don't be surprised when it's back up and running and it looks completely different.  I hope you all will be happy with the new design; it makes me giggle (in a good way).  The great thing about the new design is that the it will be a cleaner look, not so cluttered and faster loading.  


Please let me know what you all think about the changes.  Don't forget to come back to enter the giveaways for the Back to School events; I have some great prizes lined up that you will not want to miss!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found this via twitter through @TalkingMomcents! :)

Good luck with your move! I just recently moved from blogger to drupal and couldn't be happier! I've found a lot more freedom (and ironically much better Google search scores) after the move and am sure you'll get the same almost euphoric feeling once your wordpress is up and running! There's just so much more you can do with a CMS that allows PHP for one thing, heh. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...