Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Teach My Baby learning System Review



Teach My Learning Systems
Teach My Baby Learning SystemRecently I have been considering Tot School for Baby Girl but have been hesitant to start because I was a bit overwhelmed at the preparation.  Not that the preparation should be overwhelming, she's only a Tot after all, but when I was searching for teaching tools, I simply could not decide.  Teach My Baby learning system is the perfect addition to any Tot School program or for an added teaching tool for babies 6 to 18 months and makes the all-in-one system an easy choice.


When I opened the Teach My Baby kit, I was impressed with the tools included.  The kit includes include several age appropriate teaching tools for your baby to learn first sounds, first words, first numbers and more.  Baby Girl isn't quite ready for the numbers yet but I still show them to her when she seems interested.  The key in any early learning is to remember kids have a short attention span, let your child guide you to the length of time they are willing to learn.  If you over-do it, the learning experience may not but such a great one.  Small increments are usually enough for Baby Girl but sometimes she doesn't want to play with her learning tools at all; I let her guide her learning.


So far Baby Girl's favorite learning tools out the the Teach My Baby kit are the "Feel/Touch" flashcards and the "Self" learning nesting boxes and the "Self" learning flash cards.  She loves the mirrors they have on one side with pictures of the word we are trying to learn on the other side.  She often flips to the mirror side so she can compare her features with the pictures.  Sometimes she kisses and licks the mirror; she must really like seeing herself. LOL!  Lately, she has been going to where I store the learning system and pointing at it.  When I pull the briefcase out, she picks out her favorites and starts to play immediately; clearly she is telling me that she wants to learn and loves this kit. The best part for me is spending the one-on-one time with Baby Girl and knowing I am helping to educate her.


I still have many tools to introduce out of this kit when she is ready; if you are looking for an all-in-one learning system for your baby, I would highly recommend the Teach My Baby learning system.  In fact, I am so impressed, I will be happy to introduce the other Teach My learning systems to Baby Girl as she grows, such as the Teach My Toddler and Teach My Preschooler systems.


About Teach My Baby:


"Teach My Baby is an award winning baby toy. The learning system is perfect for educational play. The kit is divided into 4 sections;First Words, First Numbers, Self and Sound & Touch. Everything necessary to teach baby the basics. Each section contains coordinated teaching tools that encourage natural repetition. The teaching tools are modern and multicultural. Awarded Best Bet by The Canadian Toy Testing Council and Product of the year for 2009 by iParenting Media Awards, Teach My Baby is a favourite baby shower gift!

An excellent educational toy, the kit has an assortment of everything necessary for fun, educational play; nesting blocks, finger puppets, books, textured & mirrored flashcards, a story board, one & two piece puzzles and more.

Teach My Baby is the only off-the-shelf solution and learning toy of its kind available on the market. The kit offers fantastic value and includes a detailed teaching guide with tips and suggestions. Most importantly, Teach My Baby encourages supervised educational play.

Research says this is the most rapid stage of development in human life and the more we encourage children to learn when they're young, the better they'll be at learning later on, so give your baby a head start!"

Disclosure: The product mentioned above has been provided free of charge from the company for the purposes of this review. Opinions expressed belong solely to This Lil Piglet and are NOT influenced in any way. Other than the review sample product This Lil Piglet has not received any form of compensation for the review of this product.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...