Sunday, August 21, 2011

Blogtastic Extravaganza Giveaway Hop

Photobucket 

Blogtastic Extravaganza 2.0 is here; from August 17-21 you can hop your way through all the 100 participating elite blogs for chances to win prizes worth $50 or more.

This Lil Piglet is celebrating the Back to School Theme for this event and is proud to offer you giveaways from these sponsors:

  1. Loveable Labels - Personalized Back to School Labels Pack 
  2. Goodbyn - Bento Reusable Lunch Kit, including sticker set and water bottle
  3. Sleep Wrap - Wrap Baby Carrier Giveaway (for the moms with babies AND school-aged kiddos)
  4. Deuce Brand - Watch 
  5. Cisco - E4200 Wireless Router
  6. Teach My - Teach My Baby learning system
  7. Icon - Flashlights
  8. 3V Visa - $50 prepaid voucher (CAD only, sorry)


Giveaway Package #1 - Baby Back to School Pack ENTER HERE (US/CAD)

Giveaway Package #2 - Elementary Back to School Pack ENTER HERE (US/CAD)

Giveaway Package #3 - College Back to School Pack ENTER HERE (US/CAD)


Giveaway #4 - $50 Prepaid Voucher Giveaway  ENTER HERE (CAD only)




3 comments:

Monica said...

I'm probably looking right at it :) but I was just wandering if there is a link to the other participating blogs?
Thanks for the Blogtastic Extravaganza and I love your blog.
Monica

This Lil Piglet said...

No you were looking at it right, I added the linky this morning...sorry! It's here now for you to hop along; have fun and good luck!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much
tcogbill at live dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...