Friday, July 1, 2011

The Great Canadian Blog Bash $170 Jewelry Giveaway

Congrats to winner/comment #117!

From left to right Miss Priss, my neice who was visiting from the USA, Squeakers and Mr. Man
July 1st, 2010 we took our 4 kids, Baby Girl is in her stroller out of the picture and niece to take part in the Canada Day festivities in Regina, Saskatchewan.  The kids dressed in full Canada Day colors. Miss Priss and Squeakers even had their nails painted red.  We enjoyed the children's activities which included face painting, balloon animals, a puppet show and various other activities.  Later when the kids became too hot, we decided to stop at the outdoor park pool and later in the evening we enjoyed the annual fireworks display.

This year, we plan on having a family barbeque get together...food, family, fireworks and cupcakes...mmmm, cupcakes; what more can a girl ask for?  Jewelry of course!

This Lil Piglet is giving away a set of  Jewelry valued at $170!


After you enter this giveaway head of to Mom vs. the Boys to enter the rest of the Canadian giveaways.

The Mirage of Color Jewelry Set - Value $119.99

Ride the wave with colors that are borrowed from an ocean sunset. An explosion of Swarovski crystals, Venice glass and rhodium finished accents make this one of Fifth Avenue Collection’s most vibrant sets! The matching bracelet is a must!

Sterling silver hook earrings.
16" Neckpiece with 2" extension
Lead and nickel free.






About the Company
Fifth Avenue Collection evolved from a hobby that began many years ago. The Butler family began cutting and polishing gemstones in the basement of their home, located in Saskatchewan, Canada. The entire family developed a keen interest in their craft which eventually branched into an interest in jewellery design. Although they worked mainly with local stones in the beginning, it wasn’t long before they were cutting gemstones from around the world.

Today they have evolved a direct sales company that encompasses thousands of independent Jewellers from Canada, the United States, England, Australia, China and South Africa. Fifth Avenue Collection's head office is still located in Saskatchewan, Canada where the Butler family continue to reside.

Buy It: Purchase at my website. (I am an independant jeweller and offering this prize myself)

Win It: Open to Canada Residents only…ONE winner is going to win 1 Mirage of Color Set AND 1 Mirage of Color Bracelet.
Mandatory Entry:  Go to the website and tell me which piece or set is your favorite.  **You must be a Google Friend Connect Follower of this blog.**  (1 comment/1 entry)

Bonus Entries:

1. Subscribe to our mailing list via email located on the right sidebar of this page. (2 entries/2 comments required)

2. Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook  (1 entry/1 comment required)

3. Become a follower of This Lil Piglet on Networked Blogs (1 entry/1 comment required)

4. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this review and giveaway and post the link in your comment to where I can find your blog post. (3 entries/3 comments required)

5. Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter  (1 entry/1 comment required) AND Tweet this out on Twitter using the Tweet link at the top of this post(Tweeting this on Twitter up to ONCE PER DAY will gain you 1 entry/1 comment required PER DAY for each day of the contest)


**Giveaway ends 11:59 pm CST on July 1st, 2011. Open to Canada!**


Mirage of Color Bracelet - Valued at $49.99

Ride the wave with colors that are borrowed from an ocean sunset. This vibrant Venice glass bracelet will help make every day feel like summer. The matching set is a must!

7.5" or 8" Cuff Bracelet.
Nickel and lead free.

146 comments:

Unknown said...

GFC follower Leanne109



Refined Taste $79.99


I really want that lol
leanne_gag[at]hotmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

Suscribed to mailing list

leanne_gag[at]hotmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

Network Blog follower
Leanne Gagnon

leanne_gag[at]hotmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

Twitter follower and tweeted

@LeanneGagnon1

leanne_gag[at]hotmail[dot]com

https://twitter.com/#!/LeanneGagnon1/status/84197273176768512

Sweet Panda said...

My favourite is Bunch of Bubbles

Follow you via GFC (Sweet Panda)

sweetpanda2010 at gmail dot com

Sweet Panda said...

Email subscriber

sweetpanda2010 at gmail dot com

entry 1

Sweet Panda said...

Email subscriber

sweetpanda2010 at gmail dot com

entry 2

Sweet Panda said...

Follow you on twitter (@PandaSweetSweet) and tweeted:

http://twitter.com/#!/PandaSweetSweet/status/84254859666264064

sweetpanda2010 at gmail dot com

Sweet Panda said...

Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook (Panda Sweet)

sweetpanda2010 at gmail dot com

Sweet Panda said...

Become a follower of This Lil Piglet on Networked Blogs (Panda Sweet)

sweetpanda2010 at gmail dot com

Monica said...

LOVE the Black Coffee bracelet and it's so appropriate for me a lover of black coffee!!
Your products are amazing, I really loved them all!!

I'm a GFC follower as Older Mommy, Still Yummy.

Monica said...

email subscriber - monpar(at)nb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca
entry #1

Monica said...

email subscriber - monpar(at)nb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca
entry #2

Monica said...

I'm a fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook. (Older Mommy, Still Yummy)

Monica said...

I follow on twitter and I tweeted - http://twitter.com/#!/OlderMommyStill/status/84262489826672640

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Following your blog
&
I love rings:
https://pubcan.fifthavenuecollection.com/shopping/gallery/Productdetail.asp?categoryid=9&ProductID=542&page=1

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

1 - email subscriber

pytoomanykids@gmail.com

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

2 - email subscriber
pytoomanykids@gmail.com

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

facebook fan as Pam Y

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

network blog follower
Pam Y

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

http://twitter.com/#!/ccmouse/status/84301563232919552

following as ccmouse

Karin said...

My favorite is BLACK SPLENDOR $98.00 Follow you via GFC autumn13_07 at hotmail dot com

Karin said...

e-mail subscriber autumn13_07 at hotmail dot com

Karin said...

Facebook fan as KarinDollery

Mom vs. the boys said...

A Rosy Circle $39.99
I follow with GFC

that pic of the kids is too cute!
Thanks for taking part!

momvstheboys at gmail dot com

Mom vs. the boys said...

FB follower
momvstheboys at gmail dot com

Mom vs. the boys said...

follow with networked blogs
momvstheboys at gmail dot com

Mom vs. the boys said...

http://twitter.com/momvstheboys/status/84359302789337089
tweeted
momvstheboys at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I really like the Desert Dreams Ring, it is just beautiful and my favourite colour of blue.

Anonymous said...

Also became a fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook, a Follower of This Lil Piglet on Networked Blogs.

Lorna said...

Love your bring on the bling ring

Lorna said...

Liked you on FB

Karin said...

I'm an e-mail subscriber autumn13_07 at hotmail dot com

Karin said...

http://twitter.com/KDollery following as KDollery

Karin said...

Network blog follower autumn13_07 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the wishing well ring.

Thanks so much for joining us for TGCBB! Happy hopping!

Unknown said...

My favorite is the simple sophitication bracelet.

follow you by GFC

calvert0 at telus dot net

Amy C said...

My favorite piece is the Feel the Love necklace

I follow you via GFC

green123apple@gmail.com

Amy C said...

I Subscribe to your mailing list via email #1

green123apple@gmail.com

Amy C said...

I Subscribe to your mailing list via email #2

green123apple@gmail.com

Amy C said...

I'm a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook
Amy C

green123apple@gmail.com

Amy C said...

I Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter
@butterfly_012

green123apple@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Email subscriber

calvert0@telus.net

1

Unknown said...

Email subscriber

calvert0@telus.net

2

Amy C said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/Butterfly_012/status/84495913225158657

green123apple@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I'm a FB fan (Doris Calvert)

Email subscriber

calvert0@telus.net

Unknown said...

follow via network blogs

calvert0@telus.net

Unknown said...

follow you on twitter @dewinner & tweeted

http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/84496749573570560

calvert0 at telus dot net

Pauline MIlner said...

I am following your blog publically with Google Friend Connect.

GFC ID: dod

At your website, I really fell in love with the Emeraude Ring. It will be a great gift for myself!

Thanks for offering this great giveaway. ~Pauline

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

I am subscribed to receive your emails using dod@rogers.com.

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

I am a fan of yours on Facebook. My Facebook ID is Pauline Milner Pike.

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

I am following your blog with Networked Blogs. My Networked Blog ID is Pauline Milner Pike.

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

I am following you on Twitter. My Twitter ID is @bullittmilner.

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

I tweeted about your giveaway today:

http://twitter.com/#!/bullittmilner/status/84505760792461312

dod@rogers.com

Unknown said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/84534294327984128

calvert0 at telus dot net

Sweet Panda said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/PandaSweetSweet/status/84664041892618240

sweetpanda2010 at gmail dot com

Stephanie said...

Love "A Woman TO Know" piece :)

Stephanie said...

I'm your newest follower from the TGCBB!! SassyModernMom

Denise G said...

I love a piece of my heart

ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

Denise G said...

subscribe to your emails

ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

Denise G said...

subscribe to your emails #2

ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

Denise G said...

follow you on network blogs

ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

Denise G said...

like you on facebook - Denise G

ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

Denise G said...

sorry I didn't mention of course I follow with GFC - Denise G

ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

Simply Stacie said...

GFC follower

I love the Desert Dreams ring.

simplystacieblog at gmail dot com

Simply Stacie said...

Email subscriber

simplystacieblog at gmail dot com

Simply Stacie said...

Email subscriber

simplystacieblog at gmail dot com

Simply Stacie said...

Facebook Fan

simplystacieblog at gmail dot com

Simply Stacie said...

Follow on Twitter @simplystacienet

simplystacieblog at gmail dot com

Simply Stacie said...

http://twitter.com/#!/simplystacienet/status/84779994303303680

simplystacieblog at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/84894710971379712

calvert0 at telus dot net

Monica said...

daily tweet - http://twitter.com/#!/OlderMommyStill/status/84948212854697984

Sweet Panda said...

tweeted; http://twitter.com/#!/PandaSweetSweet/status/84970906681741312

sweetpanda2010 at gmail dot com

Pauline MIlner said...

Tweeted:

https://twitter.com/#!/bullittmilner/status/85003680469884928

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

Tweeted:

https://twitter.com/#!/bullittmilner/status/85003986142367744

dod@rogers.com

409cope said...

I follow through google friend.
I like the Be Still My Heart Necklace the most.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope said...

I am an email subscriber.entry #2 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope said...

I like you on facebook.Shari D cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope said...

I follow on twitter and tweeted-https://twitter.com/409cope/status/85088254394761216 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

marlibu said...

I like the cappuccino bracelet

Marlibupatgmaildotcom

marlibu said...

Like u on fb
Marla p

Marlibupatgmaildotcom

doreen lamoureux said...

OMG... I love the The Habib Set. Very, very me.
I follow on google friend ...dor

dorcontest at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/85269780789067776

calvert0 at telus dot net

Monica said...

daily tweet -
http://twitter.com/#!/OlderMommyStill/status/85330166586413056

Amy C said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/Butterfly_012/status/85353903436210176

green123apple@gmail.com

Snowy Summer said...

I like Ode To Beauty earring
spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Email subscriber (1)
spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Email subscriber (2)
spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook
suzie p. santos
spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Become a follower of This Lil Piglet on Networked Blogs
suzie p. santos
spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter
Tweet
http://twitter.com/spdls0215/status/85368718816837632
@spdls0215
spdls0215@yahoo.com

Sweet Panda said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/PandaSweetSweet/status/85403468227026944

sweetpanda2010 at gmail dot com

doreen lamoureux said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/85412053333970945

dorcontest at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow via GFC (sue boo badoo)

I love the Ellie Tiara :)

Unknown said...

I follow via twitter and tweeted
https://twitter.com/#!/SueBooBadoo/status/85425401098272768

missbobloblaw said...

I follow w/gfc (talkingmomcents)
and I love the Bubbles N' Bling set

missbobloblaw said...

I am a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook (talking momcents)

missbobloblaw said...

following on twitter (@missbobloblaw)
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/missbobloblaw/status/85432388397707264

Pauline MIlner said...

Tweeted:

http://twitter.com/#!/bullittmilner/status/85460055280979968

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

Tweeted:

http://twitter.com/#!/bullittmilner/status/85460055280979968

dod@rogers.com

409cope said...

daily tweet-https://twitter.com/409cope/status/85490996737089537 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sell WoW Accounts said...

this is such a great giveaway!!:D

Unknown said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/85631149761773568

calvert0 at telus dot net

Sweet Panda said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/PandaSweetSweet/status/85707988895145985

sweetpanda2010 at gmail dot com

Monica said...

daily tweet -
http://twitter.com/#!/OlderMommyStill/status/85737797771730946

Pauline MIlner said...

Tweeted:

http://twitter.com/#!/bullittmilner/status/85780079266889728

dod@rogers.com

409cope said...

daily tweet-https://twitter.com/409cope/status/85819329966379008 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

missbobloblaw said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/missbobloblaw/status/85894310763044865

Amy C said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/Butterfly_012/status/85894160183328768

green123apple@gmail.com

Unknown said...

tweeted-http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/86007417397198848

calvert0 at telus dot net

Jennifer said...

GFC (jennifer)

I like:Cleopatra's Gem $89.99

jlkalman26 at gmail dot com

Jennifer said...

follow via networked blogs: jennifer k

jlkalman26 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I like the Ellie children's tiara. Too cute!

Unknown said...

I follow you on FB as M. Leafmommy

Unknown said...

http://twitter.com/#!/MapleLeafMommy/status/86071307736854528

Monica said...

daily tweet -
http://twitter.com/#!/OlderMommyStill/status/86088434279653376

Sweet Panda said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/PandaSweetSweet/status/86092232318402560

sweetpanda2010 at gmail dot com

Whispered Inspirations said...

Hi there, thanks for linking up to TGCBB! We are very glad to have you! Hope you are enjoying the hop so far, see you next year m'dere!

I'm your newest GFC follower too!

Take care and happy hopping!

Nancy

Amy C said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/Butterfly_012/status/86104909358968833

green123apple@gmail.com

Good Girl Gone Green said...

Thanks for joining TGCBB! Hope to see you next year! And your jewelry is pretty! :)

doreen lamoureux said...

I subscribe by email.... 1
dorcontest at gmail dot com

doreen lamoureux said...

I subscribe by email.... 2
dorcontest at gmail dot com

doreen lamoureux said...

Like you on facebook
doreen riopel
dorcontest at gmail dot com

doreen lamoureux said...

Follow on networked blogs
doreen
dorcontest at gmail dot com

doreen lamoureux said...

follow on twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/86146810032308225

dorcontest at gmail dot com

Pauline MIlner said...

Tweeted:

http://twitter.com/#!/bullittmilner/status/86164197070737409

dod@rogers.com

409cope said...

daily tweet-https://twitter.com/409cope/status/86200706830303232 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

missbobloblaw said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/missbobloblaw/status/86228028291682304

Trudy said...

I like A Social Whirl earrings.

Trudy said...

Liked your Facebook Page.

Trudy said...

Tweeted as sophisticatemom

Trudy said...

Following via Networked Blogs.

Unknown said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/86384979675844609

calvert0 at telus dot net

Monica said...

daily tweet -
http://twitter.com/#!/OlderMommyStill/status/86398103938277376

missbobloblaw said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/missbobloblaw/status/86480303522201600

Sweet Panda said...

tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/PandaSweetSweet/status/86487310337712128

sweetpanda2010 at gmail dot com

409cope said...

daily tweet-https://twitter.com/409cope/status/86584708439347201 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

Amy C said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/Butterfly_012/status/86605815770910721

green123apple@gmail.com

Erin @ CanadianGiveaways said...

Hi there! Happy to be finally hopping by from TGCBB. I love the colour of the Casual Couture piece!

Erin @ CanadianGiveaways said...

Like on facebook (Erin C)

Erin @ CanadianGiveaways said...

following and tweeted:
http://twitter.com/#!/canadagiveaways/status/86691942687182848

Unknown said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/86752928148361216

calvert0 at telus dot net

409cope said...

daily tweet-https://twitter.com/409cope/status/86809217629040640 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

Pauline MIlner said...

Tweeted:

http://twitter.com/#!/bullittmilner/status/86850176207171588

dod@rogers.com

Monica said...

I tweeted -
http://twitter.com/#!/OlderMommyStill/status/86851411228368898

missbobloblaw said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/missbobloblaw/status/86887770009780225

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...