Congrats to winner/comment #338!
A BIG thank you goes out to Hasbro for sponsoring this giveaway #3 as part of the Blog Bash event...
A BIG thank you goes out to Hasbro for sponsoring this giveaway #3 as part of the Blog Bash event...
The NERF Dart Tag Prize Pack includes:
- NERF DART TAG 2.0 Quick 16 - Take your DART TAG game to the next level! This air-powered blaster lets you unleash a rapid-fire stream of 16 darts at your opponents to give you high-scoring performance. The integrated clip holds all 16 darts for super-fast loading and the pump-action handle lets you control the rate of fire. When your opponent is in sight, grab your QUICK 16 blaster and send your DART TAG darts flying — they’ll even whistle as they fly. Blast your way to victory! Blaster comes with 16 DART TAG darts and instructions. Ages 8 and up.
- NERF DART TAG 2.0 Swarmfire - Take your DART TAG game to the next level! This fully automatic blaster lets you dominate the game with a 20-dart attack! The rotating barrel lets you deliver rapid blasting action and the removable stock lets you take your blasting action on the go. When your opponent is in sight, grab your blaster and send your DART TAG darts flying — they’ll even whistle as they fly. Blast your way to victory! Blaster comes with 20 DART TAG darts. Requires 6 “C” batteries (not included). Ages 8 and up.
- NERF DART TAG 2.0 Starter Set - Do you have what it takes to be a DART TAG champion? Challenge a friend to a showdown with this awesome two-player starter pack. Gear up with your training jersey and load your SHARP SHOT blaster. Put on your VISION GEAR goggles, your opponent will do the same, and you’re ready for action! Your SHARPSHOT blaster lets you take down opponents fast, but remember: your opponent has one, too! Use your skills to stay out of the line of fire and when you’ve got your opponent in your sights, launch your attack! Go head-to-head until the battle is won — and then pull the darts off your jerseys to start the fight all over again! Pack includes 2 SHARP SHOT blasters, 2 sets of VISION GEAR eyewear, 2 training jerseys (one size fits most), 8 DART TAG darts and instructions. Ages 8 and up.
- NERF DART TAG 2.0 Ammo 36PK
- NERF DART TAG 2.0 Ammo 16PK
My kids are always excited to play with toys that allow them to enjoy the outdoors and to use their imaginations for play. Last weekend Miss Priss and Mr. Man eagerly put their NERF Starter Pack jersey's, vision goggles and strapped their dart blasters to their sides, prepared for battle. Mr. Man setup base on one side of the yard behind the trees and Miss Priss on the other side behind the patio furniture, switching base locations every other game.
Squeakers isn't as much of a thrill seeker as her siblings and chose to sit out the first couple of games. Hubs, Squeakers and I had so much fun watching the two strategically swoop in and out from behind their protective blockades (trees and patio furniture) while blasting each other with NERF darts. They both shrieked with laughter as they ran, weaving in and out while trying to dodge each others launched darts.
Once the game was over, which ended when they ran out of NERF darts, they came over to us to have all the darts counted. All the darts stuck to each jersey were tallied up and the winner was declared. Miss Priss is one who gets easily frustrated and if she doesn't do well in something or doesn't win, she is very hard on herself. Normally I'm leery of one on one competition with Miss Priss for this very reason but took a chance on her involvement. She did extremely well and even though she lost the first round she enjoyed herself so much that she happily played again and again.
One lucky winner will receive a NERF Dart Tag Prize Pack valued at over $100, of their own from www.hasbro.com
Mandatory Entry: You must be a Google Friend Connect Follower of this blog to participate. Open to US AND Canada.
Bonus Entries:
1. Subscribe to This Lil Piglet Email on the right sidebar (1 entry/1 comment required)
2. Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook (1 entry/1 comment required)
3. Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter (1 entry/1 comment required) AND Tweet this out giveaway out using the Twitter link above; post the link to your Tweet in your comment (Tweeting this on Twitter up to ONCE PER DAY will gain you 1 entry/1 comment required PER DAY for each day of the contest)
4. Create a blog post about this giveaway on your blog AND leave the link to that post here in your comment/entry. (3 entries/3 comments required)
5. Enter another giveaway here on This Lil Piglet (1 entry/ 1 comment for each giveaway entered)
**Giveaway ends 11:59 pm CST on June 26th, 2011. Open to US AND Canada!**
**Giveaway ends 11:59 pm CST on June 26th, 2011. Open to US AND Canada!**
Disclaimer: The product mentioned above has been provided free of charge from the company for the purposes of this review. Opinions expressed belong solely to This Lil Piglet and are NOT influenced in any way. Other than the review sample product This Lil Piglet has not received any form of compensation for the review of this product.










454 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 400 of 454 Newer› Newest»I follow you on GFC
mystikafaith at hotmail dot com
I follow via gfc :)
redsoxgirl6382(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow via twitter :)
mom2nan3dog1
redsoxgirl6382(at)gmail(dot)com
I like you on facebook :)
denise mcdonuts
redsoxgirl6382(at)gmail(dot)com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/missbobloblaw/status/83916381241880576
talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com
https://twitter.com/#!/SaraJean10/status/83929140645998594
thursday tweet
saraextrastuff23(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a follower on GFC
tweet 6/23
http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/83953265573773312
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
follow on twitter as @jenhedger and tweeted
http://twitter.com/jenhedger/status/83958226659446784
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
entered your nerf super soaker giveaway
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
entered your leapfrog giveaway
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/83973566936268801
nancyrobster at gmail dot com
I follow you via GFC (cyndiwilkie)
cyndicarroll@hotmail.com
GFC follower (mom2gabnnat)
jenswps at yahoo . com
Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/#!/bullittmilner/status/83986020323950592
dod@rogers.com
follow ur blog
tweet
https://twitter.com/#!/spiritrun/status/83990254989750272
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/hoss3111/status/83991841204207616
hoss311@aol.com
"like" you on Facebook beezhappee
beezhappee12@yahoo.com
follow you on Twitter, @beezhappee
beezhappee12@yahoo.com
entered Skin Md giveaway
beezhappee12@yahoo.com
I follow with GFC!
Thanks,
selinda_mccumbers at yahoo.com
I also entered the Super Soaker giveaway!
Thanks,
selinda_mccumbers at yahoo.com
I follow via GFC
I like on facebook
I follow on twitter
I entered one of the other blog bash giveaways
Facebook follower: Terri S Crum
tlcrum06 at att dot net
Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/#!/tlcrum06/status/84004931132076032
tlcrum06 at att dot net
Entered Nerf soaker giveaway
tlcrum06 at att dot net
follow you via gfc
lindanuhawes@gmail.com
like you on FB
lindanuhawes@gmail.com
I am a Google Friend Connect Follower of this blog
ID - cherdon
cherdon@sympatico.ca
Subscriber to This Lil Piglet Emails with cherdon@sympatico.ca
Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook
ID - cheryl hodgkins
I follow you on twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/84054288237727744
I entered •NERF Super Soaker Prize Pavck (US/CAN)
Entered •LeapFrog Leapster & My Pal Scout (CAN)
Entered •3LP Couture Giveaway (US & CAN)
follow gfc
KDSyrjala at gmail dot com
like you fb(Kristine Syrjala)
KDSyrjala at gmail dot com
Entered •Vamplets Doll & Blood Giveaway (US & CAN)
I'm a follower
melacan at homtial dot com
entered the leapster giveaway
melacan at hotmial dot com
entered the super soaker giveaway
melacan at hotmail dot com
Daily tweet on June 23rd, thanks:
http://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/84077339511758848
follow on GFC
SWEETANGL5632@ATT.NET
email subscriber
SWEETANGL5632@ATT.NET
I follow on GFC
I subscribe to This Lil Piglet Email
I am a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook
I follow on Twitter & tweeted:
http://twitter.com/#!/DevNZacsMom/status/84105046740041729
GFC - JLJMommy
FB fan - Kimberlie S.T.
signed up for your emails...
ktiegen at yahoo dot com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/ChildrenTeach/status/84107305767018496
childrenteachingmama at gmail dot com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/ChildrenTeach/status/84107772060381185
childrenteachingmama at gmail dot com
following via gfc as ticklemetiffyyyy
ticklemetiffyyyy@yahoo(dot)com
i follow you on twitter
i follow you via gfc
daily tweet
jlas at live dot ca
http://twitter.com/#!/carsmummy/status/84133749670952960
tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/84186024162492416
calvert0 at telus dot net
GFC follower as aaron_amanda
aaron_amanda(at)live(dot)com
Email subscriber to Lil Piglet :)
aaron_amanda(at)live(dot)com
FB Fan as Amanda Tomlinson
aaron_amanda(at)live(dot)com
GFC follower-Susan Bryant
sbuttercup{at}roadrunner{dot}com
Like you on FB!
(Susan Huffman-Bryant)
sbuttercup{at}roadrunner{dot}com
follow you on twitter:
@Susanbryant1972
&tweeted:
http://twitter.com/#!/Susanbryant1972/status/84204499891273729
sbuttercup{at}roadrunner{dot}com
entered the Super Soaker Giveaway!
sbuttercup{at}roadrunner{dot}com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/84208986936721408
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/84208996768169984
staceyx at telus dot net
gfc follower christin banda
christinbanda@yahoo.com
fb follower
christinbanda@yahoo.com
email subscriber
christinbanda@yahoo.com
i follow you via gfc--jamie kelsey
jkelseytn@gmail.com
twitter follower abcddiaries and tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/ABCDDiariesMom
entered super soaker giveaway:)
christinbanda@yahoo.com
i subscribe to your email updates
jkelseytn@gmail.com
i am a fan of this lil piglet on facebook (jamie bishop kelsey)
jkelseytn@gmail.com
i entered into your super soaker dart tag nerf giveaway
jkelseytn@gmail.com
tweet 6/24
http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/84288816822751232
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
I follow with GFC!
thisismarriedbliss @ gmail.com
I entered Lepster giveaway
i entered nerf super soaker giveaway
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/hoss3111/status/84315358885986305
hoss311@aol.com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/ksceviour/status/84327375701155840
I entered the skin md giveaway
dailly tweet
http://twitter.com/missbobloblaw/status/84339267404443649
Entered Nerf supersoaker giveaway!
Entered 3LP Couture Giveaway!
I follow via GFC.
peach at idratherbebarefoot
barefootpeach at gmail dot com
I follow on twitter { @andmilestogo } and tweeted about the giveaway.
http://twitter.com/#!/andmilestogo/status/84355187489247233
http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/84356050786070529
nancyrobster at gmail dot com
Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/#!/bullittmilner/status/84368855392206848
dod@rogers.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/84395693468426240
dorcontest at gmail dot com
GFC follower
Shannon alexander
shannonsweep at gmail dot com
Like This lil piglet on fb
Shannons Funpage
shannonsweep at gmail dot com
I follow on GFC
kpuleski at gmail dot com
I like you on facebook
kpuleski at gmail dot com
tweet http://twitter.com/tinwomen/status/84407809097203712
sbaka3 at gmail dot com
Follow with GFC - Retro ReDesign
larajarrette at gmail dot com
Fan on FB - Lara J
larajarrette at gmail dot com
Subscribe via email
larajarrette at gmail dot com
entered Nerf Super Soaker giveaway
larajarrette at gmail dot com
Daily tweet on June 24th, thanks:
http://twitter.com/#!/Vhenline/status/84455237171167232
I follow on GFC as bukaeyes
bukaeyes@aol.com
Follow you GFC
Nicole B
nicolebang@gmail.com
Follow you GFC
Nicole B
nicolebang@gmail.com
Like you on Facebook
Nicole S. Bangerte*
nicolebang@gmail.com
entered your supersoaker giveaway #2 for blog bash
nicolebang@gmail.com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/Butterfly_012/status/84487310636355584
green123apple@gmail.com
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/84551907292610560
calvert0 at telus dot net
nice prize
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/84615418827902976
Follow you on GFC (Nina H)
hungrymonkey09 at gmail dot com
Entered super soaker giveaway
hungrymonkey09 at gmail dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/84655716278861824
dorcontest at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/84675902918770688
nancyrobster at gmail dot com
tweet 6/25
http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/84675916957097985
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/#!/bullittmilner/status/84679081689497600
dod@rogers.com
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/hoss3111/status/84688943538388992
hoss311@aol.com
tweet http://twitter.com/tinwomen/status/84689634646429697
sbaka3 at gmail dot com
Tosha P
I follow GFC
diddlepoyner at gmail dot com
follow via GFC
jenyasha87 at hotmail dot com
subscribe via email
jenyasha87 at hotmail dot com
like you on facebook as Jen M
jenyasha87 at hotmail dot com
follow you via twitter @mysecrethome
tweet http://twitter.com/#!/mysecrethome/status/84703492547162112
jenyasha87 at hotmail dot com
entered the leapfrog giveaway
jenyasha87 at hotmail dot com
entered the other nerf giveaway
jenyasha87 at hotmail dot com
I follow via GFC as Linda Soul
linniegurl14 at gmail dot com
Subscribed via email
linniegurl14 at gmail dot com
Fanned you on Facebook as Linda Marie
linniegurl14 at gmail dot com
Following you on Twitter as @mommyx2lilboys
tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/mommyx2lilboys/status/84709542717435904
linniegurl14 at gmail dot com
entered Nerf Super soaker giveaway
linniegurl14 at gmail dot com
I'm a GFC blog follower (Giveaway Rae)
giveaway.raes(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a confirmed email subscriber.
giveaway.raes(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a twitter follower (GiveawayRae) and I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/GiveawayRae/status/84733561374121984
giveaway.raes(at)gmail(dot)com
I've also entered the Nerf Super Soaker giveaway.
giveaway.raes(at)gmail(dot)com
Follow you on GFC
Tiffany Ann*
banks_family_5@yahoo.com
Subscribed to your email
banks_family_5@yahoo.com
Like you on FB
banks_family_5@yahoo.com
Follow you on twitter & tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/M0mmy_0f_3/status/84768250717675520
banks_family_5@yahoo.com
entered the nerf super soaker giveaway
banks_family_5@yahoo.com
gfc follower from the US
kidpack05
kidpack05 at yahoo dt com
daiy tweet
http://twitter.com/missbobloblaw/status/84771575596986368
your fb fan abbi w
kidpack05 at yahoo dt com
your twitter follower kidpack05
kidpack05 at yahoo dt com
http://twitter.com/#!/kidpack05/status/84772947000164352
forgot the link on last entry
also entered super soaker
kidpack05 at yahoo dt com
i follow on GFC: Lyan
qbanchic@hotmail.com
gfc follower - eringwald at yahoo.com
email subscriber
eringwald at yahoo.com
like you on fb -erin n r
eringwald at yahoo.com
follow you on twitter - eringwald
retweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/eringwald/status/84792974059372545
Daily tweet on June 25th, thanks:
http://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/84824454777159680
GFC follower
subscribe to your email
glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com
like you on facebook (stephanie gaffney)
follow you on twitter @skgaff
entered the NERF super soaker prize pack giveaway
tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/skgaff/status/84830603123507200
GFC follower amied027. ard1977@gmail dot com
Like you on FB under Rene Denning. ard1977@gmail dot com
twitter follower amied027 & tweeted- http://twitter.com/#!/amied027/status/84853275370860544
ard1977@gmail dot com
I follow you publicly on GFC as Helen Keeler. helenkeeler@comcast.net
GFC follower from the US (icefairy). Thanks for the giveaway!
icefairyisme at gmail dot com
Like you on Facebook (Bing Y)
icefairyisme at gmail dot com
Follow you on Twitter (@luckytoddler)
icefairyisme at gmail dot com
Entered the other NERF giveaway
icefairyisme at gmail dot com
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/84913082320687104
calvert0 at telus dot net
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/84916123979612160
staceyx at telus dot net
GFC Follower Debra F
crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com
Became a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook Debra Fraley
crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com
Following you on Twitter @dfral
and tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/dfral/status/84944776687910912
entered Nerf Super Soaker Prize Pack giveaway
crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/84952121778245632
Tweeted:
https://twitter.com/#!/bullittmilner/status/84961094174642176
dod@rogers.com
follow on GFC
eagjolly at gmail dot com
FB fan (Anne Jolly)
eagjolly at gmail dot com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/lunaj1456/status/84971006208385024
entered super soaker giveawey
eagjolly at gmail dot com
I am a follower on GFC.
Thank you so much for the chance to win!!
~Ola Jaggers
okj83 at live dot com
I am subscribe to This Lil Piglet email updates.
Thank you
~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
I am also a facebook fan! (Ola Jaggers)
Thank you
~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/85044164609314816
nancyrobster at gmail dot com
tweet http://twitter.com/tinwomen/status/85047483297828864
sbaka3 at gmail dot com
GFC follower (toni lowery)
shortstack77 at rocketmail dot com
email subscriber
shortstack77 at rocketmail dot com
FB follower (toni guimbellot lowery)
shortstack77 at rocketmail dot com
Follow on twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/shortstack1977/status/85056597721755648
shortstack77 at rocketmail dot com
tweet; http://twitter.com/#!/hoss3111/status/85061395263143936
hoss311@aol.com
tweet 6/26
http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/85082966493118464
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
GFC = bettycd
FB fan of blog
betty dennis
following on twitter
bettycd
and tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/bettycd/status/85085768875393024
entered SuperSoaker drawing
Gfc u
Marlibu po
Marlibupatgmaildotcom
Post a Comment