Thursday, April 14, 2011

CLOSED...Cloud B Twilight Ladybug Night Light Review and Giveaway

Congrats to comment/winner #42!
You will be emailed shortly...

Isn't this just the cutest night light you have seen?  When I looked at the pictures online of the Cloud B Twilight Ladybug™ night light, the pictures did not show in detail how adorable this little bug really is.  I opened the box to reveal a quality plush ladybug in grey and black with a harder plastic shell in red with black spots.  The plastic shell has cut outs in the shapes of stars and a moon.  First of all, one thing I love about this night light is that it is portable and battery operated; you can take it with you on a trip, the daycare with a child for nap time or grandmas for a sleepover.  Other night lights plug into the wall; I personally do not like those type for fear of a fire hazard.  Another great feature, one that my Baby Girl loved, is that your child can choose which color they want to fall asleep to, red, blue or green.  The light illuminated is bright enough to shine the stars and moons all over the ceiling and partial walls in a decent sized room but not too bright that the child could not sleep.  This little bug came with her own story and adoption certificate which I thought to be a cute touch.

Most people know that Baby Girl does not sleep very well, she is a bit of a night owl to say the least.  Normally she won't lay still in her bed and I have to continually lay her down until she finally goes to sleep but after placing the night light on her dresser Baby Girl settled right down the first time she saw the stars in color on the ceiling above her crib; this was amazing!  The other great feature is that this wonderful little night light has a 45 minute timer on it so you are sure to have the night light on long enough that your child will fall to sleep or if your forget to go back to turn it off.  I had forgotten to go back to turn off the light when Baby Girl fell asleep but the timer took care of that for me, this is another great feature that other night lights do not have.   Baby Girl sleeps in our room, until we are moved into the new house, so we also get to experience the Twilight Ladybug™ night light.  I found it to be quite relaxing and soothing when I was laying there trying to fall asleep.  If you look onto the ceiling you will also find the 7 constellations, including Leo the Lion and Pisces the Fish.

My eldest daughter, Miss Priss, will not sleep without a night light either and has asked to use the Twilight Ladybug™ in her own room, being that this night light is portable, I can transport it back and forth from room to room not problems and it is much safer than the plug in wall light she was already using.   I loved the Cloud B Twilight Ladybug™ night light and I would highly recommend it to any adults or older kids looking for something relaxing at bedtime or for parents looking for a night light for their little ones.

About the Product

Twilight Ladybug™ - Plush Toy Transforms Any Room Into A Starry Night Sky


Float away in peaceful slumber under a beautiful star-filled sky. Twilight Ladybug makes bedtime fun and helps ease children's fear of the dark by projecting a starry night sky onto bedroom ceiling and walls. Stars and Ladybug shell illuminate in three magical colors to help children sleep easier. The perfect sleep companion for children of all ages!

Twilight Ladybug Features:
  • Full night sky projection on ceiling and walls
  • Three color options: Sapphire Blue, Emerald Green & Ruby Red
  • Shell illuminates for a calming effect
  • Auto shut-off 45 minute sleep timer
  • Twilight Ladybug Star Guide to help identify constellations
  • Includes Twilight Ladybug story and adoption certificate
  • Three AAA batteries
  • Dimensions: 14" long, 5.5" tall
  • Ideal for ages 2 to adult
Buy It: The Canadian retail website is currently under construction; to find out where to purchase your very own Cloud B Twilight Ladybug™, contact patrick at dogree dot com directly and he can help you.

Win It: Open to Canada Residents only…ONE lucky winner is going to win 1 Cloud B Twilight Ladybug™ night light of their very own.

Mandatory Entry:  You must be a Google Friend Connect Follower of this blog.  (1 comment/1 entry)


Bonus Entries:

1. Subscribe to our mailing list via email located on the right sidebar of this page. (2 entries/2 comments required)

2. Follow our RSS blog feed (1 entry/1 comment required)

3. Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook  (1 entry/1 comment required)

4. Become a follower of This Lil Piglet on Networked Blogs (1 entry/1 comment required)

5. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this review and giveaway and post the link in your comment to where I can find your blog post. (5 entries/5 comments required)

6. Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter  (1 entry/1 comment required) AND Tweet this out on Twitter using the Tweet link at the top of this post(Tweeting this on Twitter up to ONCE PER DAY will gain you 1 entry/1 comment required PER DAY for each day of the contest)

7.  Add my Review and Giveaway button to your website or blog sidebar, using the HTML code in the left sidebar of this blog and post the link where I can check. (3 entries/3 comments required)

**Giveaway ends 11:59 pm CST on May 5th, 2011. Open to Canada!**

Disclaimer: The product mentioned above has been provided free of charge from the company for the purposes of this review. Opinions expressed belong solely to This Lil Piglet and are NOT influenced in any way. Other than the review sample product This Lil Piglet has not received any form of compensation for the review of this product.

114 comments:

Snowy Summer said...

GFC Follower

spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Email subscriber (1)

spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Email subscriber (2)

spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook

fb:suzie p. santos

spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Become a follower of This Lil Piglet on Networked Blogs

fb:suzie p. santos

spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter
@spdls0215

Tweet
http://twitter.com/spdls0215/status/58584161950244864

Denise G said...

Follow you with GFC - Denise G

ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

Denise G said...

Like you on network blogs

ontariohappychick at gnail dot com

Denise G said...

Follow you on facebook - Denise G
ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

Denise G said...

subscribe to your emails

ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

Denise G said...

subscribe to your RSS feed

ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

lclazar029 said...

Email subscriber- #1
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

lclazar029 said...

Email subscriber- #2
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

lclazar029 said...

i follow your RSS blog feed
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

lclazar029 said...

I follow you on Networked blogs
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

lclazar029 said...

I follow @thislilpiglet on twitter
tweeted:http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/58973897344811008
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

Unknown said...

Follow This Lil Piglet via GFC [Geraldine Sandoval]
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

#1 - Subscribe via email
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

#2 - Subscribe via email
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

Subscribe via RSS feed [Google reader]
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

FAN of This Lil Piglet Boutique on FB [Geri Sandoval]
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/Gerisandoval/status/58993341416734721
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter @Gerisandoval
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

Annie1 said...

GFC Follower

Annie1

ty

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

2

Email subscriber

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

Google Reader Subscriber

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

follow you via networked blogs

Anne Taylor

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Annie1 said...

Follow you on Twitter

greeeneyedwhwom

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/59016279339708416

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Kathleen said...

I follow on GFC as Callista

callista83 AT cogeco DOT ca

Kathleen said...

I like on facebook as Kathleen G

callista83 AT cogeco DOT ca

Kathleen said...

I subscribe via rss

callista83 AT cogeco DOT ca

Snowy Summer said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/spdls0215/status/59262678291587072

Jennie Yuen said...

I am following you on gfc
sweetcivic604(at)yahoo(d0t)ca

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/59332985966702592

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Jennie Yuen said...

email subscriber (1 of 2)
sweetcivic604(at)yahoo(d0t)ca

Jennie Yuen said...

I subscribed to your blog RSS feed
sweetcivic604(at)yahoo(d0t)ca

Jennie Yuen said...

I liked you on facebook - Jennie Y
sweetcivic604(at)yahoo(d0t)ca

Jennie Yuen said...

I'm following you on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/jennieyuen/status/59339154114351104
sweetcivic604(at)yahoo(d0t)ca

OrangeHeroMama said...

I follow with GFC!

christyplus2 at gmail dot com

OrangeHeroMama said...

i like you on facebook! (Christy s j)

christyplus2 at gmail dot com

OrangeHeroMama said...

i follow you on twitter, and i tweeted!
http://twitter.com/#!/orangeheromama/status/59357935071010816

christyplus2 at gmail dot com

lclazar029 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/59503679274889216
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/59686283114577920

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

OrangeHeroMama said...

daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/#!/orangeheromama/status/59731808274759680

Tabathia B said...

google follower (tabathia)
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Tabathia B said...

rss feed subscriber
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Tabathia B said...

fb fab (michelle b)
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Snowy Summer said...

Tweet

https://twitter.com/spdls0215/status/59837916062564352

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/60021431194488833

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

OrangeHeroMama said...

daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/#!/orangeheromama/status/60188271732473857

Anonymous said...

I'm a GFC follower(ro20del)
ro20del at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I follow via RSS
ro20del at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'm an email subscriber
ro20del at yahoo.com ( 1 of 2 )

Anonymous said...

I'm an email subscriber
ro20del at yahoo.com ( 2 of 2 )

Anonymous said...

I like This Lil Piglet Boutique on facebook(Rod D)
ro20del at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I follow on twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/60204703186821120
ro20del at yahoo.com

OrangeHeroMama said...

daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/#!/orangeheromama/status/60419801520160768

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/60430449276760064

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

lclazar029 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/60548130822832128
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/60553531719028736
ro20del at yahoo.com

OrangeHeroMama said...

daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/#!/orangeheromama/status/60750783179784192

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/60779402828595201

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

lclazar029 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/60860003447357440
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/60902738195787776
ro20del at yahoo.com

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/61170828720611328

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/61181556483555328
ro20del at yahoo.com

lclazar029 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/61222639678652416
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

OrangeHeroMama said...

daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/#!/orangeheromama/status/61256071456632833

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/61513404430553088

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

OrangeHeroMama said...

tweet!
http://twitter.com/#!/orangeheromama/status/61639314072805376

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/61865476178984960

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

lclazar029 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/61916830477975552
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

Anonymous said...

http://api.twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/61990158614016000
ro20del at yahoo.com

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/62245616394317824

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/62409713278652416
ro20del at yahoo.com

Annie1 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/62624841613836288

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

lclazar029 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/62652760637718528
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/62971386267832321

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

lclazar029 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/63082472153419776
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/63089030102921216
ro20del at yahoo.com

lclazar029 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/63336610917384193
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/63345522316034048

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/63347233378140160
ro20del at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

4-28 tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/63525728821583872
ro20del at yahoo.com

Annie1 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/63721057995079680

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

lclazar029 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/63722901320372224
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/64049722939281408

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

lclazar029 said...

4/29- http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/64058888986701824
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

Anonymous said...

4-29 tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/64105219541315584
ro20del at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

4-30 tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/64247773192658944
ro20del at yahoo.com

Annie1 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/64411956299309056

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

lclazar029 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/64434797312868352
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/64769689263415298


nancyrobster at gmail dot com

lclazar029 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/64886704733028353
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

Annie1 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/65153923828297728

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/65247340134535168
ro20del at yahoo.com

lclazar029 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/65263746385321984
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

Jessica said...

I follow this blog through google friend connect
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I subscribe to your mailing list via e-mail
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I subscribe to your mailing list via e-mail 2
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I like This Lil Piglet on facebook
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I follow through twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/65333943867686913
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

lclazar029 said...

5/3 tweet:
http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/65505032988143617
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/65514608047300608

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/65553575257964545
ro20del at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

daily tweet 5-4
http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/65685962818203648
ro20del at yahoo.com

Annie1 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/65859740042932225

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

momtodc said...

I follow with GFC

momtodc(at)gmail(dot)com

momtodc said...

I subscribe to your emails
#1

momtodc(at)gmail(dot)com

momtodc said...

I subscribe to your emails
#2

momtodc(at)gmail(dot)com

lclazar029 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/65968180375457792
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

Anonymous said...

daily tweet 5-5 http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/66071870226694144
ro20del at yahoo.com

Annie1 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/greeeneyedwhwom/status/66250453553381376

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

lclazar029 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/66366542580944896
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...