Tuesday, April 5, 2011

CLOSED - BabyBond Nursing Cover Review and Giveaway

Congratulations to winner/comment #7!!!
You will be emailed shortly...



Being a nursing, baby wearing and co-sleeping mom myself, I was excited to review the BabyBond Couture™.  I was very happy to be a nursing mom but I did not enjoy nursing in public. I know it's natural and there are many nursing moms that would happily nurse in public and be comfortable with it but for me, nursing was something I would have rather done in private.  It bothered me that no matter what I did my shirt ended up half way up my back, my belly hanging out.  Nursing tops were okay but for me lacked style so I preferred not to use them.  I had no problems nursing my baby without any coverage at home but when company came over I would either go to a bedroom or cover the baby with a blanket; I felt awful that the baby was too hot and she couldn't look around or most importantly see me.  As many of you moms can relate, nursing is bonding time for mom and baby; this is what I looked forward to. 

What I love about the BabyBond Couture™ is the coverage it offers a nursing mom.  You choose which way to nurse your baby with the BabyBond Couture. Nurse by lifting up your top while the BabyBond Couture™ provides coverage for your back and belly or nurse from the top where your shirt provides coverage for your back and belly and the BabyBond Couture™ provides breast coverage.  The other detail I like about the BabyBond Couture™ is the lightweight cotton fabric that keeps you cooler while you nurse.   With the BabyBond Couture you can feel comfortable nursing your baby without using heavy blankets or restricting the eye to eye contact bond with your baby.


BabyBond Couture™ is adjustable creating a custom fit as your body changes after baby arrives. A hybrid between nursing top and belly band, it can be worn to nurse from the top or the bottom of your shirt so it works with your entire wardrobe. When worn like a sash, it functions like a nursing top. When worn like a belt, it functions like a belly band. Rolls up into self-storing pouch.
100% Cotton. Machine washable.
Made in USA.


Win It: Open to US and Canada Residents…ONE lucky winner is going to win 1 BabyBond

Mandatory Entry: Visit http://babybondnursing.com/ and tell me what your favorite BabyBond nursing cover is, the Original, Flex or Couture AND in what color
**You must be a Google Friend Connect Follower of this blog to participate**

Bonus Entries:


1. Subscribe to our mailing list via email located on the right sidebar of this page. (2 entries/2 comments required)

2. Follow our RSS blog feed (1 entry/1 comment required)

3. Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook  (1 entry/1 comment required)


5. Follow BabyBand on Twitter (1 entry/1 comment required)

6. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this review and giveaway and post the link in your comment to where I can find your blog post. (5 entries/5 comments required)

7. Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter  (1 entry/1 comment required) AND Tweet this out on Twitter using the Tweet link at the top of this post(Tweeting this on Twitter up to ONCE PER DAY will gain you 1 entry/1 comment required PER DAY for each day of the contest)

8.  Add my Review and Giveaway button to your website or blog sidebar, using the HTML code in the left sidebar of this blog and post the link where I can check. (3 entries/3 comments required)

**Giveaway ends 11:59 pm CST on April 21st, 2011. Open to US and Canada!**

Disclaimer: The product mentioned above has been provided free of charge from the company for the purposes of this review. Opinions expressed belong solely to This Lil Piglet and are NOT influenced in any way. Other than the review sample product This Lil Piglet has not received any form of compensation for the review of this product.

58 comments:

Angela McNaul said...

I follow you via GFC. I like the couture espresso style and color.

RNangela07 @ gmail (dot) com

If you want to visit and follow me: my blogs are www.thisfrugalfamily.blogspot.com or www.princessandmypeaboutique.blogspot.com (this leads to my etsy store: www.princessandmypea.etsy.com

Lan said...

I like the Flex cover in the charcoal color

mamalan01@gmail.com

Lan said...

I am a confirmed email subscriber #1

mamalan01@gmail.com

Lan said...

I am a confirmed email subscriber #2

mamalan01@gmail.com

Lan said...

I am an RSS Subscriber

Lan said...

I am following BabyBond on twitter @mamalan01

Lan said...

Blog entry about this giveaway #1
http://mamalan01.blogspot.com/2011/04/babybond-nursing-cover.html

mamalan01@gmail.com

Lan said...

Blog entry about this giveaway #2
http://mamalan01.blogspot.com/2011/04/babybond-nursing-cover.html

mamalan01@gmail.com

Lan said...

Blog entry about this giveaway #3
http://mamalan01.blogspot.com/2011/04/babybond-nursing-cover.html

mamalan01@gmail.com

Lan said...

Blog entry about this giveaway #4
http://mamalan01.blogspot.com/2011/04/babybond-nursing-cover.html

mamalan01@gmail.com

Lan said...

Blog entry about this giveaway #5
http://mamalan01.blogspot.com/2011/04/babybond-nursing-cover.html

mamalan01@gmail.com

Lan said...

I am following you on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/Mamalan01/status/57935153103773696

mamalan01@gmail.com

Lan said...

I posted your button on my blog #1
http://mamalan01.blogspot.com/

mamalan01@gmail.com

Lan said...

I posted your button on my blog #2
http://mamalan01.blogspot.com/

mamalan01@gmail.com

Lan said...

I posted your button on my blog #3
http://mamalan01.blogspot.com/

mamalan01@gmail.com

Lindsey said...

My fave is the Flex in black! =)

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

I subscribe to your email updates.

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

I subscribe to your email updates.

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

I am a fan on Fb!

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

I follow BabyBond on Twitter.

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

I follow you on Twitter.

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/BabyGirlLindz/status/59028538447241216

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Kathleen said...

I'd love the couture one in Hudson colour.

callista83 AT cogeco DOT ca

Kathleen said...

I subscribe via rss

callista83 AT cogeco DOT ca

Kathleen said...

I like your site on facebook as Kathleen G

callista83 AT cogeco DOT ca

Kathleen said...

I follow BabyBond on twitter as callista83

callista83 AT cogeco DOT ca

Kathleen said...

I added your button #1
http://callistasramblings.blogspot.com

callista83 AT cogeco DOT ca

Kathleen said...

I added your button #2
http://callistasramblings.blogspot.com

callista83 AT cogeco DOT ca

Kathleen said...

I added your button #3
http://callistasramblings.blogspot.com

callista83 AT cogeco DOT ca

Andie said...

I love the Couture, I'd choose Riviera.
Snugglybugs@gmail.com
I am a GFC follower

Eve said...

I like the Flex style in Charcoal the best :)

quacklyn at gmail dot com
GFC Follower

Eve said...

email subscriber #1

quacklynn at gmail dot com

Eve said...

email subscriber #2

quacklynn at gmail dot com

Eve said...

RSS Feed Subscriber

quacklynn at gmail dot com

Eve said...

Following Baby Bond on twitter @quacklynn

quacklynn at gmail dot com

Eve said...

Blog Entry #1
http://babyonthemind.blogspot.com/2011/04/baby-bond.html

quacklynn at gmail dot com

Eve said...

Blog Entry #2
http://babyonthemind.blogspot.com/2011/04/baby-bond.html

quacklynn at gmail dot com

Eve said...

Blog Entry #3
http://babyonthemind.blogspot.com/2011/04/baby-bond.html

quacklynn at gmail dot com

Eve said...

Blog Entry #4
http://babyonthemind.blogspot.com/2011/04/baby-bond.html

quacklynn at gmail dot com

Eve said...

Blog Entry #5
http://babyonthemind.blogspot.com/2011/04/baby-bond.html

quacklynn at gmail dot com

Eve said...

following you and tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/quacklynn/status/60396837152108544

quacklynn at gmail dot com

Eve said...

posted your button on my right column #1
http://babyonthemind.blogspot.com/

quacklynn at gmail dot com

Eve said...

posted your button on my right column #2
http://babyonthemind.blogspot.com/

quacklynn at gmail dot com

Eve said...

posted your button on my right column #3
http://babyonthemind.blogspot.com/

quacklynn at gmail dot com

Lan said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/Mamalan01/status/60828680682876928

Macy said...

I like the BabyBond Couture in Riviera

reggielovesmacy at gmail dot com

Macy said...

Mailing List Subscriber via email
#1

reggielovesmacy at gmail dot com

Macy said...

Mailing List Subscriber via email
#2

reggielovesmacy at gmail dot com

Macy said...

rss subscriber

reggielovesmacy at gmail dot com

Macy said...

i am following babybond on twitter (@reggielovesmacy)

reggielovesmacy at gmail dot com

Macy said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/Reggielovesmacy/status/60841140085198849

reggielovesmacy at gmail dot com

Macy said...

blog posting
http://macy-musings.blogspot.com/2011/04/baby-bond-nursing-cover.html
#1

reggielovesmacy at gmail dot com

Macy said...

blog posting
http://macy-musings.blogspot.com/2011/04/baby-bond-nursing-cover.html
#2

reggielovesmacy at gmail dot com

Macy said...

blog posting
http://macy-musings.blogspot.com/2011/04/baby-bond-nursing-cover.html
#3

reggielovesmacy at gmail dot com

Macy said...

blog posting
http://macy-musings.blogspot.com/2011/04/baby-bond-nursing-cover.html
#4

reggielovesmacy at gmail dot com

Macy said...

blog posting
http://macy-musings.blogspot.com/2011/04/baby-bond-nursing-cover.html
#5

reggielovesmacy at gmail dot com

Macy said...

added your button
http://macy-musings.blogspot.com/
#1
reggielovesmacy at gmail dot com

Macy said...

added your button
http://macy-musings.blogspot.com/
#2
reggielovesmacy at gmail dot com

Macy said...

added your button
http://macy-musings.blogspot.com/
#3
reggielovesmacy at gmail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...