Wednesday, August 4, 2010

500 Facebook Fan Giveaway!!!! CLOSED...Winner selected!


And the Winner is...Comment #22 - I will email you and you'll have 48 hours to respond with your mailing address or another winner will be selected.  Congratulations! :)



Well, we've done it!  With the help of all our awesome fans, we've reached our goal of 500 fans on our Facebook Fanpage.  As a thank you we are doing a Giveaway from our This Lil Piglet Boutique for FREE 1 adorable UB2 Gardenia Urban Baby Bonnet , pictured here,(choice of Small 0-12 months or Medium 12-18 months).  Shipping charges associated with the winner will be paid for by This Lil Piglet.






Rules of the giveaway:

*Each comment counts as 1 entry so if it says 3 entries you must comment 3 times (for example, Comment #1 would read:  "I subscribed to your mailing list #1", Comment #2 would read: "I subscribed to your mailing list #2", Comment #3 would read:  "I subscribed to your mailing list #3".   I will check so please make sure before commenting below otherwise your entry will be disqualified. Enter once or more; other than the Twitter tweet entry you can enter a maximum of once per entry details below. You must leave a comment below to enter the contest; the winner will be chosen using random.org from the comments below only.
 
*Entries will be accepted for 2 days ONLY, ending August 6th, 2010 @ midnight Central Standard time. 

*For shipping reasons, please include your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner.  No email address in your post equals disqualified.  To avoid spammers, type your email like this: blog (at) thislilpiglet (dot) com

*Contest is available Worldwide.

Here's how to enter for your chance to win:

Mandatory Entry:
  • If you aren't already a fan of our Facebook Fanpage it's not too late; "like" us at This Lil Piglet on Facebook. If you are already a fan, enter the contest. (1 entry/1 comment required below)
Additional Entries:
  1. Go to our boutique at http://www.thislilpiglet.com/ and tell us which product is your favorite; it cannot be the same as the giveaway prize.  Include the name of the item an the link to the product page. (1 entry/1 comment required)
  2. Follow us here on our blog via Google Friend Connect. (1 entry/1 comment required)
  3. Subscribe to our mailing list via email located on the right sidebar of this page. (3 entries/3 comments required)
  4. Follow our RSS blog feed via the RSS button link at the top of this page or at http://feeds.feedburner.com/thislilpiglet (1 entry required)
  5. Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/thislilpiglet (1 entry/1 comment required)
  6. Copy, Paste & Tweet this out on Twitter; must be exactly as stated between quotes " RT Enter to #Win an Urban Baby Bonnet from @thislilpiglet for the 500 fan #giveaway #contest 2 DAYS ONLY at http://ow.ly/2lb4J " (Tweeting this on Twitter up to ONCE PER DAY will gain you 2 entries(2 comments required) PER DAY for each day of the contest)
  7. Purchase a seperate item from This Lil Piglet Boutique at http://www.thislilpilget.com/ (5 entries/5 comments required).
**Please remember to include your email address.  Each comment counts as one entry.  Shipping charges associated with the giveaway will be paid for by This Lil Piglet Boutique.**

37 comments:

~*Cee*~ said...

Already a fan on Facebook!

ceeleeyah@hotmail.com

~*Cee*~ said...

Following you on Google Friend Connect as ~*Cee*~!

ceeleeyah@hotmail.com

~*Cee*~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~*Cee*~ said...

I subscribe to your Email-Mailing List #1!

ceeleeyah@hotmail.com

~*Cee*~ said...

I subscribe to your Email-Mailing List #2!

ceeleeyah@hotmail.com

~*Cee*~ said...

I subscribe to your Email-Mailing List #3!

ceeleeyah@hotmail.com

~*Cee*~ said...

Following you on Twitter as SmookieStyle!

ceeleeyah@hotmail.com

~*Cee*~ said...

I LOVE the Modern English Garden Eco Sundress:

http://thislilpiglet.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_15&products_id=6

ceeleeyah@hotmail.com

~*Cee*~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~*Cee*~ said...

Tweeted: "RT Enter to #Win an Urban Baby Bonnet from @thislilpiglet for the 500 fan #giveaway #contest 2 DAYS ONLY at http://ow.ly/2lb4J" today! #1

ceeleeyah@hotmail.com

~*Cee*~ said...

Tweeted: "RT Enter to #Win an Urban Baby Bonnet from @thislilpiglet for the 500 fan #giveaway #contest 2 DAYS ONLY at http://ow.ly/2lb4J" today! #2

ceeleeyah@hotmail.com

Chelsea said...

Facebook fan
Mazy_16@hotmail.com

Chelsea said...

I subscribe to your mailing list #1
Traviskleine@yahoo.com

Chelsea said...

I subscribe to your mailing list #2
Traviskleine@yahoo.com

Chelsea said...

I subscribe to your mailing list#3
Traviskleine@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I'm a facebook fan
Justine McD.

j.mcdilda at gmail dot com

Vered said...

I'm a fan of This Lil Piglet on facebook

Beverly said...

I already 'like' you on FB

Bev23anc at yahoo dot com

Beverly said...

I subscribed to your mailing list #1

Bev23anc at yahoo dot com

Beverly said...

I subscribed to your mailing list #2

Bev23anc at yahoo dot com

Beverly said...

I subscribed to your mailing list #3

Bev23anc at yahoo dot com

Beverly said...

Oh em gee I absolutely LOVE the strawberries, bananas, whipped cream waffle earrings!!!

http://thislilpiglet.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=31&products_id=131&zenid=4afd0e3e22d714cc1cb3c6905e2c4fc6

Bev23anc at yahoo dot com

Melissa R said...

I am a FB fan!

melissa.raab (at) yahoo (dot) com

Melissa R said...

Love the Eco Custom Peasant Dress!

melissa.raab (at) yahoo (dot) com

Melissa R said...

I follow via GFC!

melissa.raab (at) yahoo (dot) com

Cooking Up Faith said...

Hi there! Just wanted to say hi and thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll swing by for another visit soon. The bonnet is adorable and congrats on reaching your goal of 500 fans! :)
Big Fat Mama

cherdon said...

"like" This Lil Piglet on Facebook

username is cheryl hodgkins

cherdon@sympatico.ca

cherdon said...

Eco Custom Peasant Dress is my favorite

http://thislilpiglet.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_15&products_id=9

cherdon said...

Follow you via Google Friend Connect

username is cherdon

cherdon said...

Subscriber to your mailing list via email using cherdon@sympatico.ca

entry #1

cherdon said...

Subscriber to your mailing list via email using cherdon@sympatico.ca

entry #2

cherdon said...

Subscriber to your mailing list via email using cherdon@sympatico.ca

entry #3

cherdon said...

Follow your RSS blog feed

cherdon said...

Follow you on Twitter

username is iamcherdon

cherdon said...

Tweet #1

http://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/20522804277

cherdon said...

Tweet #2

http://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/20522804277

Paula Schuck said...

Hi there I am now following you back from thriftymommastips. Sorry I missed this giveaway. Paula
http://www.thriftymommastips.blogspot.com/
@inkscrblr
and on facebook as thriftymommedia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...